virgin female first try and sex

Image
  It's not uncommon for a woman to experience some bleeding or spotting during her first sexual experience, particularly if the hymen (a thin membrane at the opening of the vagina) is torn. This is often referred to as "deflowering" or "breaking the hymen." However, it's important to note that there are many other potential causes of vaginal bleeding, including infections, hormonal imbalances, and certain medical conditions. If you are experiencing vaginal bleeding, it's important to speak to a healthcare provider to determine the cause and receive appropriate treatment.

Khazana Kahan Giya Not a single coin was found to keep it in the ark

 Once upon a time there was an old woman whose house scaffolding needed cleaning. So she went upstairs and swept the floor. She found ten gold coins there! She was very surprised and happy. I should go and tell all my neighbors.


 he said. So he put the gold coins in the kitchen and ran outside to tell his friends. She went to the well where the women of the village were filling the water and talking. Listen to me! He shouted: I have found treasure in my scaffolding! What do you think about it?


 Well, every girl said it's your luck. You have to keep them safe. Because this treasure is in danger of being stolen. Well where did you put them?

 Oh, I left them in the kitchen.


 The old woman said.


 This is your stupidity! His friends said, "Come with us. We will show you a box in the village shop." You should buy it so that you can put your gold coins in it. So she went to the village shop and saw the box.


 I should take this. he said. This will keep my gold coins safe. But thieves can easily take this box. The shopkeeper said. Look, you put your coins in this box and buy a big and strong box from me and put the small box in it.


 Thieves can't carry so big and strong so easily. What do you think of this box? It's the strongest I have. The shopkeeper pointed to the large box.

 This is a great box. The foolish old woman said.


 I should take this. I'm sure no thief can take it. I can barely lift a corner of it myself. My treasure will be safe. Do you have a key to lock your home? Her friends asked


 If you don't close your house, two men can easily come and take it away in your absence. Wouldn't it be great to have a new lock and key for your home? Then you and your wealth will be completely safe. I have a strong new lock key.


 The clever shopkeeper said and showed him a new shiny lock. When it is on your door, no thief will be able to enter.

 I need to get this lock key. The fool said. Now, of course, my treasure will be perfectly safe.


 I will bring all these things to your house right now. The shopkeeper said so he and his son brought all the things. Upon reaching home, the shopkeeper locked the house and demanded money. Two gold coins are worth a box and ten gold coins are made of a very strong box and two coins are made of locks and keys so you pay me.


 The shopkeeper asked for the price of the box. The foolish woman gave him coins and he left. Then he thought he should put his treasure in the ark and the ark in the big ark where it would be safe. But not a single coin was found to hold it. Can you tell me where his coins went?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Azad's cake Today his heart was longing to eat the cake. Begum was sleeping and all the shops were still closed. Finally he thought why not make the cake himself,,

Can't say can't stand best article fullmazayatv

Slave become king If you gladly recognize me as the king of this country, I am ready to extend a hand of friendship to you.